9th Gen Civic Forum banner
141 - 160 of 177 Posts
2013 LX with just over 104,000 miles. Was racking them up quick with my work commute of almost 100 miles a day but now I work from home after having to move farther away.
I actually made a post a couple days ago about my transmission, but turned out to be a wire issue. Transmission and motor still running strong.

I'm at just over 84,000 on my 2015 EX-L. Just replaced the original Michelin MXM4s at 83,600 miles. The tread was just getting to the wear indicators. Not shabby for a tire only designed for 55,000! Trying out a set of Kumho Ecstas (sp?) But if these don't hold up, going back to the MXM4s.

2012 coupe 240k

Could have been 300k already, due to some experimentation, bought a 2010 prius for gas mileage, used the prius for 60k. Prius did not make me happy as it uses oil, savings on gas negated to buy adding oil. Good thing craigslist posting of my civic was I guess too high, trying to sell at least $4k, kbb value, but 217k miles kept people from being interested. One tried to haggle to $2500, i declined offer. Prius been sold a year now, and been so happy to return to driving my civic.

Still kicking well. Does not burn or use oil. Started doing my oil change 160,000 miles, and have not seen the dealer since, 3 years.

Modifications:
1. DRL swapped wired to battery LED Fog lights used as DRL.
2. Steel mesh from home depot screwed on bumper in front of A/C condenser to preserve condenser fins from stones.
3. 17 inch wheel
4. LED headlights
5. LED cabin lights

All original except 2 front wheel bearing, and 1 rear caliper replaced. 1 bearing was still good, but I don’t know which one was shot. Thinking i am already commited to my DIY project, and rented tools already, i decided to change both wheel bearing and rusted rotors. Of course some bulbs and spark plugs are replaced. Replaced leaking rear shocks, scheduled to work on front struts this summer. But struts seems still good.
I am really impressed on the mileage. I thought I had high millage at 165k. Anywho i am interested in the mesh you put to protect the a/c fins. Do you have any pictures?

End of july will be 140,000 miles. Fun fact, most of my driving is highway so my original brake pads lasted to 105,000 miles. At that time i replaced the pads and machined the rotors as there was a ton of life left. Fast forward to 135,000 miles and a slight brake vibration, the rotors got machined again lol still above discard spec. 140k miles with original rotors? What? The rear drums are still half life also

Ending the month with just over 89,000 miles.

Had to bring it in to the dealer for it's very first repair. Passenger side motor mount. Covered under the 100k warranty. Got to drive a 2019 CRV while waiting on the part, so it was all good.

I'm at just over 84,000 on my 2015 EX-L. Just replaced the original Michelin MXM4s at 83,600 miles. The tread was just getting to the wear indicators. Not shabby for a tire only designed for 55,000! Trying out a set of Kumho Ecstas (sp?) But if these don't hold up, going back to the MXM4s.
That's pretty good mileage on any kind of tire..

I had the Ecstas on my Accord after the Michelin MXV4s. I was quite pleased that they handled and rode as well as the Michelins, if i dropped the pressure a couple of pounds. They didn't last very long though. I think it was about 30k miles.

End of august will be 143k. Its about time to put a set of tires on. I currently have general altimax rt43 tires. Rated for 70k miles but so far ive put 79,000 on them. If I would’ve kept the alignment in better shape I could probably get another 10,000 out of them. Would highly recommend them, theyre cheap as well

Hi everyone,

mine is now at 153 789 miles / 247500 km, still running original transmission and motor, running still like new !

This car is amazing.. I'm pretty confident to get to 217479 miles / 350 000 km easy.

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Mid-size car

141 - 160 of 177 Posts