9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 220 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow so earlier today about 30 minutes ago I was omw to my friends house when I came to a stop a really clean looking gsr came out the gas station and just so happened to line up next to me... I looked over and was like ehhhh whatever about it.. until the opposite light turned red he thought ours was going to turn green so he was already planning to dip out only to look dumb try a burn out lol so whatever he waits and as soon as the light turned green I knew he was gonna dip out so I put it to sport shift and when the light turned green I gunned it lol now my car didn't burn out like his but I pulled on him withing second gear by third I was a car ahead of him.. he couldn't pass me so he got behind me and turned on a street lol... it was fun tho :) and BTW my car is bone stock his had an cat back exhaust , cold air intake and idk what else.. all mine has us a drop in k&n filter lol and BTW also I raced him with my econ on haha that's the best part! just thought id share my first race moment lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
Good story. Two things came to mind after reading 1. You would of destroyed him even more if you remembered to turn off your ECO lol and 2. Is your engine even broken in yet lol.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
The opponent:

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
If you also forgot to turn off VSA, there's no way you would have spun any tires.

Oh yeah, which GSR car was this?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Good story. Two things came to mind after reading 1. You would of destroyed him even more if you remembered to turn off your ECO lol and 2. Is your engine even broken in yet lol.
it was the acura gsr i dont know the year sorry

If you also forgot to turn off VSA, there's no way you would have spun any tires.

Oh yeah, which GSR car was this?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
haha . . . lots of missing of points going on here . . . hahahahahahaaaaa

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,071 Posts
I don't think my engines broken in yet how many miles should I have put in it?
600 miles is the usual number, but many just go balls to the wall right out of the showroom. Not me, though.

·
Registered
117 Posts
what do you mean? lol good morning BTW:)

Lets' just get this out of the way:

#1 - Goosing it at a stop light is not racing, it's driving like a dick.
#2 - Being able to pull in front of someone at a stop light means nothing.
#3 - Grammar errors, run-on sentences, and a CSB "race" at a stop light...are all indicative of someone who is mentally a child.

If you want to get your jollies off, do the responsible thing and do it somewhere safe. Autocrossing is cheap, safe, and you can compare your timed scores with all of your buddies if you feel the need to measure your "abilities"...

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
I'm sorry to bust your bubble buddy, but if you're talking about an Integra with the B18C1.... Well there's simply no way. Even with a horrible driver behind the wheel and a not so properly maintained vehicle, it should've caught up to you and beat you. You most likely encountered an RS with a GSR exterior conversion/badges.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts