9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me know if u guys have any interest these,trust me it works!! I will do a video with sound later.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
182 Posts
It has an exhaust dump to bypass into atmosphere instead of the full exhaust.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Would an open dp on an NA motor even be worth it? A properly tuned exhaust with some back pressure would probably be better.

Sent from my DROID4 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
It will work...but would need a serious tune though.

BTW, Angled Cel Eliminator FTW!!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I guess u guys havent seen any all motor race cars.problem with the new si is the integrated exhaust manifold,so there really is no tuned header or exhaust options yet.im gonna work with a local shop and come up with the best downpipe to cutout size and shape for all out racing.still without flashpro i picked up 1 mph trap speed over stock exhaust.im tryin everything i can to get this car to run

·
Registered
42 Posts
Big difference between those race cars and a bolt on street car. Let us know how it goes though.

Sent from my DROID4 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
No I've seen it these...i have a buddy who has a customed one on his EP3 with a k24 frank before he went with a full race header.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Personately i'm gonna go with a Downpipe but i admit i tought about removing the secondary Cat and replacing it with a Rav4 resonator as it's looking a lot like a Cat, have a 2½'' inlet and outlet and won't cost me a penny! (I work at a Toyota Dealer!)

Marko!!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It def works,no ability to tune does not

1 - 11 of 11 Posts