9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A couple different times now, my 2014 Civic radio display has acted up showing multiple icons for the same "source" i.e. FM1, FM2, etc.. and refuses to change from one source to another. The other problem was a slight flickering in the center console portion of the dash, like the lights for the climate control system. Anyone have any idea what the issue might be?

Attachments

·
Baned
8,538 Posts
You know what I'm going to say, but I'll beat you to the punch and say that even if you had searched for the answer I don't think you would have found anything because I don't recall anyone else having this same problem.

Have you tried disconnecting the negative terminal of the battery? The dealership is always a good place to take it when all else fails and nothing makes it work correctly. There are a few members here who work(ed) for Honda who might chime in if they see the thread.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, Teeps, I'll give that a try. The car's still under warranty, so I have no qualms about heading back to the Dealer

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,351 Posts
Electronics are the devil's magic. If the fuse-disconnect doesn't work, let the DSD deal with it.

·
Baned
8,538 Posts
Electronics may be the devil's magic, but the pistol is the devil's right hand. Or at least that's what I heard in a song once. Hopefully CRASH gets the radio fixed to be able to listen to the same song.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts