9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought a 2014 Honda civic touring. The radio has been working fine until now. I decided to factory reset from the settings to default. Following this maneuver, the screen has restarted and once restarted this page appeared and since nothing. It stuck on that screen. I tried everything, detached the battery for 10-15 minutes. Nothing works, still frozen on this screen. Please help

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just bought a 2014 Honda civic touring. The radio has been working fine until now. I decided to factory reset from the settings to default. Following this maneuver, the screen has restarted and once restarted this page appeared and since nothing. It stuck on that screen. I tried everything, detached the battery for 10-15 minutes. Nothing works, still frozen on this screen. Please help
Plant Output device Automotive design Television Flat panel display

·
Registered
5 Posts
Same problem. Civic SI 2015. Call Honda for the radio code thinking that removing the battery will reset the radio but no go. It is not even asking for a code remains on the Hondalink screen.
I thought about removing the radio fuse but I do not have the diagram. Look it up online but couldn't figure out which is the radio.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Found out today that the radio is looking for the software to start and since I am not in the US that's the reason it remains on the hondalink screen. Someone told me to download the software for the radio thru Honda, put it on a USB and plug it into the car. "that suppose to fix the radio"

1 - 5 of 5 Posts