1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
huh? picture of rsx?

·
Registered
896 Posts
After seeing the 2 next to each other in red I can honestly say I'm loving the 9th gen si a lot better then the 8th.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Way better.
Hahaha I know it's actually the right color an car.

Yeah I still like both civic. I still have to grow on the 12 a bit more. I like it a lot better also but still have secon thoughts so il grow on it.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
i like the front on the 9th gen and the rear of the 8th gen...but oh well atleast I have my 9th gen rally red si sedan to look at. hahaha.

·
Registered
794 Posts
To me, the 8th gens MMC for the '09-'11 models look much better than the '06-'08 models. I wish I could wait until the 9th's MMC but that is just too far off.

·
Registered
717 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
To me, the 8th gens MMC for the '09-'11 models look much better than the '06-'08 models. I wish I could wait until the 9th's MMC but that is just too far off.
Yeah I think so also. I like the 09-11 cus the front look closer to the Ctr and looks more aggressive

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'd have to say I like the front and back better on the 9th gen coupes. The front looks a lot more aggressive IMO. Still trying to seal the deal on a 9th gen RR SI coupe!

·
Registered
794 Posts
yeah I wasn't a big fan of the 8th until MMC came around. I did NOT like how the sedan's front end looked at first with no foglights openings haha. I bet the 9th gens MMC is gonna make it look even better like with the 8th IMO.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Is it really true? The insurance is higher on red than other color? How high? Im 23 years old and been driving since 17 had no tickets ever, never got pulled over(knock on wood) currentyly drivibg silver 06 civic just ordered a rally red because the dealer told me SOP is gonna be till next year,, ive waited for atleast two months., i put a downpayment 2 months ago called me today its gonna be next year, but red black silver by oct or nov.. Cant wait anymore so i chose red.. But didnt know insurance will go higher???

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
Is it really true? The insurance is higher on red than other color? How high? Im 23 years old and been driving since 17 had no tickets ever, never got pulled over(knock on wood) currentyly drivibg silver 06 civic just ordered a rally red because the dealer told me SOP is gonna be till next year,, ive waited for atleast two months., i put a downpayment 2 months ago called me today its gonna be next year, but red black silver by oct or nov.. Cant wait anymore so i chose red.. But didnt know insurance will go higher???
That is a myth...the color red does not mean your insurance will be higher. It is just that the color red is more catchy so just drive casual.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.