9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Bunch of random parts that I never used and/or want out of my garage. All will be shipped via USPS. Prices listed below include shipping. Message me for paypal info. I'll respond to folks in the order of messages received. Thanks!

Stock top and bottom engine mounts and exhaust mounts. All came off the car at 40k miles. $50 shipped

Stock steel wheel covers from other models. Great condition. $50 shipped

Stock shift knob. $25 shipped

Delrin shift knob, stock thread size. $20 shipped

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,487 Posts
Stock steel wheel covers. Great condition. $50 shipped
View attachment 492611
Buyers please note that these are not Civic wheel covers and are plastic. They do not fit perfectly with the Civic lug pattern, but because they are plastic, can be tightened down without fear of losing a wheel. Because the lug bolts are not centered in the holes, just be ready for them to creak a bit as the lug nuts are tightened.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Buyers please note that these are not Civic wheel covers and are plastic. They do not fit perfectly with the Civic lug pattern, but because they are plastic,
be tightened down without fear of losing a wheel. Because the lug bolts are not centered in the holes, just be ready for them to creak a bit as the lug nuts are tightened.
Thanks! You're the reason I bought these actually. I had completely forgotten this so thank you.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Only a few things left. The delrin shift knob is nice because it doesn't get too hot or too cold to the touch and is a nice shape.

Someone could use the motor mounts and give them the "window-weld" treatment. Seen others on here do that to great effect. Much cheaper alternative if you want to keep your stock ones unmodified.

Thanks for looking!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts