9th Gen Civic Forum banner

7061 - 7072 of 7072 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
They sent an email saying the Buddy Club N+ are discontinued now but some how not last week. Still says they have 5 sets on their site. The only thing I can find proof is out of stock is the Truhart camber arms, as on Procivic it says OTS till some point in June. Do I even need camber arms? Usually I find it's you do or don't. So I just said it **** it to getting coilovers and picked up the HFP kit instead.
Having PasswordJDM flashbacks... side note, I would totally run HFP if I could.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
621 Posts
Having PasswordJDM flashbacks... side note, I would totally run HFP if I could.

Why can't you use the kit?

·
Registered
621 Posts
I see it's only for the coupes. Read a post watching a video that people were taking them and making them fit on the sedans somehow, so there's that going for you.

·
Registered
364 Posts
I see it's only for the coupes. Read a post watching a video that people were taking them and making them fit on the sedans somehow, so there's that going for you.

Eh, maybe I’ll look into it once the TruHarts blow. Also, I’m offended you haven’t commented on the “what did you do today?” thread.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Eh, maybe I’ll look into it once the TruHarts blow. Also, I’m offended you haven’t commented on the “what did you do today?” thread.

If yours blow out, I got another set here I'm not gonna use. Your offended I didn't post there? I'm offended you didn't get the EKM3 wheels!

·
I Need A Vacation
13,261 Posts
Why can't you use the kit?
14-15 Si knuckles we're different size than 12-13 Si knuckles. You'll need to find an adapter for the knuckles for them to fit.

HFP is a direct swap from 12-13 Si Coupe to 12-13 Si sedans as they had identical suspensions but probably only a handful of Si sedans ran that suspension. Also because it is not a massive drop you can get away without camber bolts and camber arms. Only my rear wheels have slightly negative camber.

·
Registered
621 Posts
14-15 Si knuckles we're different size than 12-13 Si knuckles. You'll need to find an adapter for the knuckles for them to fit.

HFP is a direct swap from 12-13 Si Coupe to 12-13 Si sedans as they had identical suspensions but probably only a handful of Si sedans ran that suspension. Also because it is not a massive drop you can get away without camber bolts and camber arms. Only my rear wheels have slightly negative camber.
Wait, I see the confusion. I meant the HFP, I guess body kit or lip kit. Whatever you want to call it.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Oooooh, thought you meant suspension kit

Yeah, I kinda forgot about the suspension kit. Should have said that instead lol

·
Registered
621 Posts
Oh okay bodykit is nice too lol.
Forgot all about it till some people were posting about it on one of the FB groups. Still getting coilovers sometime soon. Waiting to see if Sakiospeed with price match HARDmotion on the BC coils with Swift springs.

7061 - 7072 of 7072 Posts