9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
I Need A Vacation
13,380 Posts
It's pretty nice, just be ready to make a hole on the drivers side panel below the existing hole for the bolt. The passenger side already has a cut out area to slip the lock bar up through.

-R
From what I read I thought it was a direct bolt on, maybe Si to R18 is different?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
maybe, it is direct bolt on though it will look like its leaning off one side but its really not. The bolt holes are there already, whata not there on the drivers side is a hole to get the lock bar behind the panel do the bolt can go into it.

-R

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #25 (Edited)
Well another update is in order :) The new tires came in (Nitto Invo 225/45/17's), I will be taking the Rega's to a powder coating shop to get them redone in the next few weeks (first have to fix a door ding thanks to a stupid kid :( ) anyway.. once that is done and the center caps and lugs come in I will set up a time to take everything in and have it mounted and balance and put on the Civic :) so I will post up pics when that happens :) should be a nice change to how she looks at present.

-R

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #26 (Edited)
Well I got her lug nuts in and also have her new Password JDM Drilled/Slotted Brake Rotors on the way :D once everything is done I think the wheels and new rotors with new pads and red calipers should really make that part of the car look good and perform good :)

Going red and black theme on the wheels and lugs, caps will be black with Red H

-R

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Well I got a few more updates done, will post pics soon :)

Password JDM Radiator Stays (Red) (Modded ones for the EK Civic)
Shifter Console Conversion (cosmetic only as it allows me to add a boot around the shifter, required replacement of the shifter console, trim and tray). Looks good though :)

-R

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
I have a set of 4 Regamaster black centercaps for sale if you want them. I traded my wheels and dont need the caps anymore.
DM me if interested.

Car looking good!

-R

·
Registered
26 Posts
When you swapped out the foglights, did you take the bumper off or just work behind the splash guards with the wheels off? My factory lenses are both broken already -- stupid rocks :-(

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
I took the bumper off, trust me, its much much easier. Good news is there are a ton of aftermarket offerings for our civics for fog light replacements such as what I went with or even some that ijdmtoy has and even Pro Civic has some :)

-R

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,385 Posts
Too many posts with no pictures.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #37 (Edited)
Finally got them installed :) ignore the chrome lug, had to use them temp as the lock key for the lock lugs was the wrong one, waiting on correct key to be sent by company i got them from.

Desmond Regamaster Marquis Promada (17")/ Nitto Invo's 225/45/17

-R

21 - 40 of 56 Posts