9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Just posting up a recent pro pic of the Cpod that was shot at All Team Bash in Little Rock :) next mod is the Seibon hood which I am waiting on coming in, already on order but is on back order so will be another month or so before it comes in :p stay tuned for updates.

-R

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
A few quick update pics, will get better pics later. The Password JDM Drilled and Slotted Rotors, EBC Redstuff Brake Pads and Caliper Refresh have been installed. Hood will be going on soon as well as front lip and a few other toys :)

Thanks,
-R

·
Registered
754 Posts
Broooooo. Those regas look great in black on your whip!! If someone came along and wanted to trade for the Spoon SW388s in the same specs would you? That's what I assumed they were at first but Regas are just as sweet!

Love your civic man. Keep it up!

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Thanks bud, nah, I had these for two years before they were put on a car. It took forever to get the money to redo them and find the missing center caps. Now that they are on my ride I prefer to keep them :) they just fit perfectly with how she looks and go really well with the upgraded brake kit. More updates to come soon, front lip, hood and other treats :)

-R

·
Registered
196 Posts
I like your r18. Great ride. I got a few questions.

1) I notice that you got the K&N 69 intake. How good is it? I'm debating this K&N SRI and Takeda SRI.
2) Are you running into the heat soak issue?
3) Have you also considered in adding the TBS?

Thanks

41 - 56 of 56 Posts