9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Appreciate it man! It's just soo far from me but **** it rather go there than to pay 500 bucks! Thanks bro!
Haha, we gotta get you motivated for this! Are you in the SD area or what? Easy to ship to him and ship back. If you have any wrecking yards near you, they have couriers who can have it there the same day and then pick it up when it's ready. Probably $50 each way on the shipping. I get it though, an hour a way on Google in Southern California can be a half day drive. I'd still message him and see what their wait time is says 24-48 hours. But maybe he has a good way of getting it to you and back. He might even have them on hand, ship you one and you ship him yours back.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Haha, we gotta get you motivated for this! Are you in the SD area or what? Easy to ship to him and ship back. If you have any wrecking yards near you, they have couriers who can have it there the same day and then pick it up when it's ready. Probably $50 each way on the shipping. I get it though, an hour a way on Google in Southern California can be a half day drive. I'd still message him and see what their wait time is says 24-48 hours. But maybe he has a good way of getting it to you and back. He might even have them on hand, ship you one and you ship him yours back.
I live near LA cerritos area. But i would drive up there to get it ported tbh its a cool cruise its only an hour and 30mins. But the thing is i gotta get my rbc manifold installed because this upcoming monday ill get a tune so i might just get run a bolted on rbc manifold to my TB and ill ask him for a retune in the future once i save up enough money to get larger injectors and everything so i could finally go fully bolts on. For now i think my best bet is to run a stock rbc no porting and my tb ik im not gonna push good power but im pretty sure I'll still have a decent gain once i have it on and get it tuned. Thanks man for your help i really appreciate you! Ill send here my graphs once i get my car tuned!

·
Registered
20 Posts
I live near LA cerritos area. But i would drive up there to get it ported tbh its a cool cruise its only an hour and 30mins. But the thing is i gotta get my rbc manifold installed because this upcoming monday ill get a tune so i might just get run a bolted on rbc manifold to my TB and ill ask him for a retune in the future once i save up enough money to get larger injectors and everything so i could finally go fully bolts on. For now i think my best bet is to run a stock rbc no porting and my tb ik im not gonna push good power but im pretty sure I'll still have a decent gain once i have it on and get it tuned. Thanks man for your help i really appreciate you! Ill send here my graphs once i get my car tuned!
Sounds good man. Yeah let me know how it all turns out. I'm sure Darden will get everything he can out of it for you.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts