·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys :p

Just found out this and I thought it looks really nice :

How do they do that ??
Do the red cover stays reflective ?
Because its a must here since the taillights doesnt have reflectors on em.

Thanks a lot,

Dave.

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
it's a light/conversion that's offered. i think at one point, there was a group buy for them.

·
Registered
676 Posts
I don't think that group buy ever went through. I found a set elsewhere and have been really happy with them. I have mine hooked up to an adjustable brake pulse module with the 3rd brake light so its in the shape of a triangle.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
@baby_blue_6_4 : is this the kit from exLEDusa ?? looks alot like it ! When off does the cover still reflect lights or the reflection is eliminated ? if it still reflect I will buy for sure !

·
Registered
676 Posts
@baby_blue_6_4 : is this the kit from exLEDusa ?? looks alot like it ! When off does the cover still reflect lights or the reflection is eliminated ? if it still reflect I will buy for sure !
It is the same kit. They are OEM reflectors with LED strips sealed inside. The second pic you can see they still reflect are the LED is behind the part that reflects.

Here is another pic with a flash so you can see a little better.

·
Registered
370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for these infos man ! ;)
I will order these this month !

·
Registered
269 Posts
Does anyone know if they will fit 14-15 coupes? They look similar in size and shape, really sets off the rear at night.

*edit nvm checked the website and its only made for sedans. Damn sedans always get the good stuff haha.

·
Registered
989 Posts
baby_blue any link to the kit?

·
Registered
31 Posts
I know it has been over 10 years since anyone continued this post. But i got mine on ebay for 40 bucks. easy to install too. They look great.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I just got mine installed last week as well. Got them on ebay for 40 bucks. By any chance did you blow any of your fuses? I managed to blow the hazard fuse which i believe is fuse 34 under the steering wheel and tail light fuse under the hood. I just replaced them with higher voltage fuse's and was good to go.

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts