9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Honda Civic EX Coupe
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello! I was wondering if the rear bumper of a 2014-15 civic coupe, would fit on a 2013 civic coupe. I know that the tailights are not a perfect fit, and the front bumper seems like it wouldn't either.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello! I was wondering if the rear bumper of a 2014-15 civic coupe, would fit on a 2013 civic coupe. I know that the tailights are not a perfect fit, and the front bumper seems like it wouldn't either.
I do have the same question, were you able to fondo out if it does fit?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,850 Posts
The coupe rear bumpers are supposed to be interchangeable across all 9th gen coupe models and years.

The '12/'13 front bumpers will not interchange with the '14/'15, as the cars' bodywork are different from the firewall forward.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Thanks guys, that's actually what I thought at a glance. But it seemed strange to me not to find someone who has made this modification in what I have searched in forums and more.

I have a honda civic si coupe 12 and I want to put the rear bumper and rear lights of the civic si coupe 14-15, (more than anything because in my country, it is almost impossible to find body parts for the 12')

1 - 6 of 6 Posts