9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
I went with aftermarket adjustable ones. It allows the rear camber to be adjusted during an alignment, which my car needed after having the HFP suspension kit installed. I can't remember what brand they were, but they haven't given me any issues in the 4-5 years they've been on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went with aftermarket adjustable ones. It allows the rear camber to be adjusted during an alignment, which my car needed after having the HFP suspension kit installed. I can't remember what brand they were, but they haven't given me any issues in the 4-5 years they've been on.
That’s what I’m leaning towards, just not sure which brand to go with. Had the shocks and struts done and when my mechanic was aligning it, the rear camber was off by -2 degrees and he couldn’t do anything to make it better. Figured if I’m going to change them might as well go aftermarket.

·
Registered
418 Posts
That’s what I’m leaning towards, just not sure which brand to go with. Had the shocks and struts done and when my mechanic was aligning it, the rear camber was off by -2 degrees and he couldn’t do anything to make it better. Figured if I’m going to change them might as well go aftermarket.
SPC is what I went with. Looks like it's item# 67475. And they sell them on Amazon and other places too. Use the tool on the SPC website to get the right model for your car, but here is what went on my 13 Si Coupe:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts