9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y’all I’m super new to the civic community and was wondering if I could get some help. I have a 2013 civic si coupe and I’ve been looking for a rear duckbill spoiler for my car but haven’t been able to find any except one brand, but I don’t like it as the bottom portion covers The Honda logo and looks real tacky to me. Any help/links?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Hey y’all I’m super new to the civic community and was wondering if I could get some help. I have a 2013 civic si coupe and I’ve been looking for a rear duckbill spoiler for my car but haven’t been able to find any except one brand, but I don’t like it as the bottom portion covers The Honda logo and looks real tacky to me. Any help/links?
PWJDM gurney flap is discontinued.
My friend handmade some for sale - message me on Instagram - 607fg4 and I can hook you up.

Otherwise. No options other than carbon your talking about. Coupes weren't very well received and has a crap aftermarket (same for our motors lol)
20200907_111527.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
I Need A Vacation
13,500 Posts
PWJDM gurney flap is discontinued.
My friend handmade some for sale - message me on Instagram - 607fg4 and I can hook you up.

Otherwise. No options other than carbon your talking about. Coupes weren't very well received and has a crap aftermarket (same for our motors lol) View attachment 492488

Anything for sedans?

·
Registered
8 Posts
You just have to put some time in and look around different search engines. I’m hoping to buy one very soon just still saving cuz it’s $4racks for the carbon version for the 4dr. I’m also looking at a PP( factory grade plastic) one that’s only $74 on eBay might go with that and use the rest of the cash to save for boost

·
I Need A Vacation
13,500 Posts
You just have to put some time in and look around different search engines. I’m hoping to buy one very soon just still saving cuz it’s $4racks for the carbon version for the 4dr. I’m also looking at a PP( factory grade plastic) one that’s only $74 on eBay might go with that and use the rest of the cash to save for boost
Any links to those items would love to take a look.

·
Registered
45 Posts
I can get the seibon carbon for WAY less than that.

Use Saikospeed.com with coupon code CODY5

1 - 8 of 8 Posts