9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone added a Broadway mirror?? the space between the visor and the mirror is kinda small. And also thinking of putting red honda emblems on my ex sedan and removing the civic emblem. yea or na? . Thanks!! :woowoo:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea i saw the red emblems on nextmod.com also...but it says they are for the 06-10 civics.. not sure if they fit the 2012s.... i need to measure my emblems as soons as i get off work.!:woowoo:

·
Registered
565 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've been looking at the bumper on the coupe and it seems like the emblem is molded into the grill? Seems like this might prove to be a problem when applying the red emblem?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
So I ask and there answer was that they don't know.. To stop by and try It out.. Pfftt I live in California I'm not driving to canada just to see if it works lol

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
I've been looking at the bumper on the coupe and it seems like the emblem is molded into the grill? Seems like this might prove to be a problem when applying the red emblem?
i believe it should just be bolted on by screws. remove your bumper and check it out. i personally have a sedan so im not quite sure, but bumper removal is easy and safe. just have a buddy with you so you dont mess up the paint :)

i really don't care for the red emblems unless i have a red or black car :p

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
^^^ yea my civic is black with 5% tint all
Around.. I saw white and red emblems online ... It would look sick on a white civic !

·
Registered
107 Posts
i really want red emblems, but im going to college soon and im worried people might jack them haha, i've never put emblems on my car and i was wondering are they hard to take off, like can people easily steal them?

·
2014 January FB2/FB6 ROTM
1,937 Posts
i really want red emblems, but im going to college soon and im worried people might jack them haha, i've never put emblems on my car and i was wondering are they hard to take off, like can people easily steal them?
they are gonna have to pop up your trunk, if you have a sedan not sure about coupe, and remove the screws from the grille part. but they can only open your hood if they can get in your car and thats a pretty sure thing you have em locked ;) im going to college as well next year, and don't add anything that will make your car stand out too much especially these emblems cuz i know alot of ppl that have done this to their civics, never stolen, but seems like a hawt item.

·
Registered
47 Posts
As far as the broadway mirrors are concerned..I put one on mine and the mirror doesn't interfere with the visors THAT much..so, if you're still on the fence about it, i say get it!! you can see everything!! hah.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yeah. I also have a broadway mirror installed and it doesn't effect the visors at ALL, like it did on my ITR.

·
Registered
334 Posts
gentex auto day/night mirror with homelink/compass installed, etcetera...

:dancingcoolsmiley:look as to how i really worked hard for my 9th gen...
1. HID conversion kit with 5000K diamond white
2. OEM fog lights
3. OEM deck lid spoiler
4. gentex GE45A auto day/night mirror, homelink/compass
5. 5 festoons 2maplight, 1domelight, 1trunk (cargo)
6. OEM cargo net
7. OEM cargo hooks (2)
8. OEM all weather floor mats
9. OEM cargo trunk tray
10. OEM illumination light (interior) bluish
11. OEM upgraded Accord horn (high and low tone) and it's perfect

Near future...
1. Clear bra (hood, bumper, fenders, side mirrors)
2. Llumar CTX 40% all around
3. Nano-ceramic tint on sunroof
4. Clearplex windshield protection

check my photo gallery

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice, I really like all of your mods. I installed OEM day/night mirror but I see the Gentex is so much better with homelink! Can you give more info on the HID conversion (vendor, installation).

did you get all these items installed at the dealer or did you do yourself?

it is looking very good indeed!

·
Registered
334 Posts
gentek auto day/night mirror, homelink/compass

hi sig6...

my fave dealership, Keyes Woodland Hills, HONDA via Ernesto (service advisor) and tech, Henry, did all my mods and they really ROCK...

1 - 20 of 247 Posts