9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Recent purchase thread!

13K views 68 replies 30 participants last post by  FuelInMyVeins 
#1 ·
post them up! anything u had bought for your car!!
lol

ill go 1st i just recently bought meguiars clay bar kit n gold glass wax!

#3 ·
Bought the aero kit for the 12 si coupe today, a little while back i got 8000k HID kit for the headlights and got 3000k halogen's for the fogs. Also bought the leds for the interior lights. Next up will be the Injen CAI and possibly a drop. Will have pics up when I get the aero kit.

#4 ·
cleaning supplies....car wash... and got some free bird poop earlier...tax free baby cause thats how i roll :yahoo:

#10 ·
#7 ·
OEM Honda hood guard, OEM window visors, OEM door guards, 3M door edge guards, OEM touch up paint . Ordered the day after I purchased my black SI and should be here monday the 30th. GOTS-TA PROTECT MY BABAY!! $410 well spent.

Oh yeah also went back to dealership today and told them to shove the $2150 warranty up their A$$! That they had told me was gonna be $800. They were tricky with the paperwork and I was to excited to notice at the time. Not a purchase but certainly a nice refund.

#8 · (Edited)
Oh yeah also went back to dealership today and told them to shove the $2150 warranty up their A$$! That they had told me was gonna be $800. They were tricky with the paperwork and I was to excited to notice at the time. Not a purchase but certainly a nice refund.
Good for you!

I'm glad you mentioned the warranty/insurance. My dealership pissed me off, I had to say No Thank You about 20 times. The finance manager told me that my cars computers would fail, that a/c compressors frequently die, that power windows fail all the time & cost 1k to fix and that the paint would fade & chip.

She quoted me over 2k for coverage and then later lowered to $1200 for goodwill. What a scam not to mention the scare tactics.

I buy a Honda because of the reliability. Not to mention if you plan to do mods it's a waste of money. Ok rant over.

Bought a used Ipod Classic for my ride.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

#12 ·
yeah looks pretty dope :thumb:
ahah my new recent purchase for my car was a box of bottles cap n sat in the car and ate haha

#13 ·
bump no ones else got nothing new for they ride?

#14 · (Edited)
I Bought butter wet wax again. Credit card didn't go through first time. And bought a flip key . I'm going to give the flip key mod a try . Wish me luck!

#22 ·
#25 ·
since everyone gettin a ez lip! i might get one too! im envy! ahah jk..

#31 ·
But you'll be really happy once you get them on...If not, I'll be happy for you.

#35 ·
looks good! ^^ now time for a drop! lol u planning on waiting till h&r sports to release? or coils?

#36 ·
I've got the HFP suspension at the moment but it's a pretty minimal drop (maybe an inch). I definitely won't be doing anything else until a company I really like comes out with something (ie: Tein). But even then I'll have to weigh my options... in Eastern Canada you don't typically drop your car unless you can afford a winter beater car too. Otherwise I'd be plowing snow with my lip kit for a good 4 months out of the year. :pout:

#37 ·
lol i wonder h&r sport be to low?
cos in iowa roads sucks.. even n winter..

#41 ·
Thanks MissE, I only got the the rear one, I know the box is a little misleading- when I saw it at the shop I was like...uhhh? lol You're right, only the rear has "released" Its technically the one for the 8th gen. I wanted the front but with no confirmation that it fits and a few hrs of labor to install it I said no thanks. You have to drop the sub-frame to get it in.

I put it through some curves last night and what a difference! (soft setting) This is a must have :)

is that a ezlip or purchased from home depot?
100% Ezlip . Its feels quite flimsy when you pick it up but it also seems quite durable.

#40 ·
is that a ezlip or purchased from home depot?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.