9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I didnt know where to post this, but i bought redout film for my tail lights on my sedan, but amazon claims it will be here on jan 10th but the tracking number hasnt updated since jan 4th? I know it will get here sooner or later, which i will post pics on this thread. But i was wondering if its normal for USPS or amazon to lag on tracking our shipments.

And i know there is already tail light tint overlays for 9th gen sedans, i saw it already, i bought Si badge overlays and blue fog light overlays instead. The reason why i chose a red out film is cuz the clear section of the sedan is sticking out, and the over lay doesnt cover those parts, leaving the clear part very visible. Someone correct me if im wrong

i will post pics up when i receive the film, but i was just wondering is it normal for tracking websites to lag on their location updates?

·
Photoshop Masta
2,784 Posts
Yeah, I've had tracking updates that were WAY off....I had one that wasn't updated for days, but the day I checked the status I got my package in the mail, strange! It happens. Be patient.

I like the idea of red-ding out the white part of the tail lights...mind posting a link to them?

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah like I said, I know there's an overlay, but I chose this one cuz the overlay doesn't cover a visible part of the white section. Hopefully it comes in today

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
192 Posts
i love the red out i wanna do this and replace the amber bulbs with red led ones but replace one bulb with an led in the tail you have to replace them all to keep the look you know?

·
Photoshop Masta
2,784 Posts
That sucks! I've had GREAT luck with shipped items....I ordered a windshield visor from ProCivic, got it 2 days later. :2thumbsup:

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
That sucks! I've had GREAT luck with shipped items....I ordered a windshield visor from ProCivic, got it 2 days later. :2thumbsup:
I called USPS, they barely put it under investigation when I told them to, I paid for 2-3 shipping, it's been 8 days. I just wanted to get my stuff on my day off

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 14 of 14 Posts