9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No rev hang what so ever and my car pick up much quicker than before through the whole rpm.

Before it would flat line after 5500 rpm and now I can't wait to install my rbc kit then tune with vit.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I want it. Damn warranty... Rev hang and crappy throttle response really irk me sometimes

·
Registered
242 Posts
Bought in April I think. So April 2015..? 3 years isn't it?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Once I get my big boy job I won't care but that's not any time soon... And I'm impatient. I know proof is on them but I just have the feeling that they can link an ECU mod to any engine problem. So I switched my focus to an exhaust

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,763 Posts
Awesome! Let us know what comes o the ride when Vit grabs hold of it. I have the same plans for my ride, except the Magnaflow or Borla 2.5 exhaust.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
8,538 Posts
Once I get my big boy job I won't care but that's not any time soon... And I'm impatient. I know proof is on them but I just have the feeling that they can link an ECU mod to any engine problem. So I switched my focus to an exhaust
Just remember, along with your big boy job will come big boy problems. One of which is a newfound availability to purchase aftermarket parts to start the never-ending process of modifying your car.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Awesome! Let us know what comes o the ride when Vit grabs hold of it. I have the same plans for my ride, except the Magnaflow or Borla 2.5 exhaust.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Vit is amazing! I just finished tuning my car with Vit, and it's a night and day difference. It was fun to drive before, but now it's a complete blast. His tune is totally worth it.

·
Registered
731 Posts
No rev hang what so ever and my car pick up much quicker than before through the whole rpm.

Before it would flat line after 5500 rpm and now I can't wait to install my rbc kit then tune with vit.
I thought your car ran great. It quits at 5500 rpm? What do you suppose that was about? Now with the RBC, let Vit go at it. I'm following this build closely! Should be a winner.

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
I thought your car ran great. It quits at 5500 rpm? What do you suppose that was about? Now with the RBC, let Vit go at it. I'm following this build closely! Should be a winner.
full bolt on except with rbc my car doesn't produce power after 5500rpm on stock tune.. With rbc and woot tune a/f ratio I beat my co-worker rsx with fully bolt on cai/h/e/k-pro by one car.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts