9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any dyno plots of Hondata reflashes? Anyone get a reflash done?

I know for a fact that an intake and down pipe is all I will be doing performance wise. Seems like it would be a waste of money if I bought the whole flashpro set up for my self.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
748 Posts
Are there any dyno plots of Hondata reflashes? Anyone get a reflash done?

I know for a fact that an intake and down pipe is all I will be doing performance wise. Seems like it would be a waste of money if I bought the whole flashpro set up for my self.

Thoughts?
You wont get all of the cars potential with the reflash for those mods. A custom tune is always well worth it compared to a reflash. You can at times find a used flashpro on here, ebay and the 9th gen civic facebook sales page. I think i got mine on here for a little over $400. Just keep checking once in awhile

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok. There are a ton of 9th gen civic pages on FB. Do you mean the one that is the same as this one,or another?

·
Registered
128 Posts
I’m currently finishing up my tuning with etunez.
I installed a PLM catless dp, i chose it because there is a 2nd bung for wideband. It never tossed an engine light, i felt a wee bit difference.
A couple weeks later i installed acuity CAI. Still did not throw a code lol, mind you i wasn't driving the car much.
It wasn't until i started tuning with dan at etunez that the car really opened up. Just completed datalog 6 and man she pulls.
Whole different car.
In short, you are gonna need that flashpro and a good tune regardless. Im picky with electronics so i bought new, but i see alot of used ones for sale.
Good luck and happy modding 👌🏻

·
Registered
44 Posts
I just started tuning with e-tunez as well stock with drop in k&n. I'm on revision 2 and the difference is amazing. Worth the price of flashpro? I had a hard time dishing out the cash for one but it is a worth while purchase if you intend to modify.

·
Registered
936 Posts
What are you trying to accomplish? Assume you have the R18 since car isn't identified. For the money spent, the benefit is negligible. Will the car pass federal emissions standards?
Looking at his other posts, it's a 2015 si.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
44 Posts
What are you trying to accomplish? Assume you have the R18 since car isn't identified. For the money spent, the benefit is negligible. Will the car pass federal emissions standards?
Is this directed towards me? If so, 2015 si. Trying to accomplish? Better power band pretty much. As well as a few extra horse power plus I plan on getting ihe. Ontario just scrapped emissions this year. 🙂.

·
Registered
44 Posts
not much to say about it. new person in charge of ontario scrapped the program. it is out dated anyways. almost got rid of the front license plates too but it never went through.

"Ontario's Drive Clean vehicle emissions testing program will be dismantled next year and replaced with a new system that will focus on heavy-duty vehicles such as transport trucks, the government said Friday.

The Progressive Conservative government said the Drive Clean program, which tests emissions every two years on cars and light-duty trucks over seven years old, is outdated and no longer effective."

1 - 12 of 12 Posts