1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Bone stock trim?

·
I Drive Too Much
4,526 Posts
Seems to be showing some HP gains there from the reflash, torque not so much. Pretty good numbers though, thanks for posting them for us.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Thanks for posting this. I really don't know what to think with the different numbers coming from everyone.

How do you like the reflash? I'm about to pull the trigger this weekend but am really torn. Does the car "feel" much better?

Thanks again.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for posting this. I really don't know what to think with the different numbers coming from everyone.

How do you like the reflash? I'm about to pull the trigger this weekend but am really torn. Does the car "feel" much better?

Thanks again.
I love the reflash....and yes feels much better....I'm not sure about all the different numbers either I've seen from 171-177 stock hp and 150-159 tq.

·
Registered
1,217 Posts
Just finished dyno 183hp 159tq. The printer broke so they are going to email me the graph ill post as soon as I can
Hey are you in Cali and did you dyno on the Mustang Dyno?

·
Registered
70 Posts
I had a feeling we would get some better results down here, closer to sea level. I bet if there was actually a day with low humidity it would be much higher.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I went to Destin,Fl this past weekend and did not see any there either. The guy with the red one works by me and our dealer is not getting any more si's.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts