9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been on this site for a while now and I have noticed that generally people from different regions customize their civics differently. For instance, where I am from guys (and girls) are mainly concerned about speed, tinted windows, and possibly black rims. Where as other places like to lower their vehicles and different colors of rims, stuff like that. I think it is awesome there so many different ways to personalize civic's. What area are you from and what kind of modifications do you have in store for your civic?

·
Registered
248 Posts
I think i concern about the look. I installed 18 inch wheels, fog light, hid, projector back up lights, exhaust, amp, subwoofer, tinted, auto dimming rear mirror, and custom plates. :)

·
Registered
382 Posts
I'm from northwest Arkansas and its pretty diverse so it depends on the group of people you're with. It seems like each group does it different. I'm all about Speed and looks. Not a huge fan of lowering but like bigger rims to cover the gap in the fender. I'm also big into sound systems. That's usually my first mod. Even when I was a teenager with a car that didnt run yet. You could bet your ass I had subs and an amp installed. Haha.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Hola
3,746 Posts
There aren't enough people in my area to point out a specific trend in modifications. Although muscle cars are DEFINITELY more popular here than imports:( and the closer you get to downtown the more crappy cars with giant ass rims and subs you see...lol

·
Hola
3,746 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
I definitely see a lot of really dumped cars in southern(ish) TX. Tint is very popular due not letting your interior bake. I don't like tint so my dash will crack at some point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts