9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I own a 2014 Civic Coupe. The OEM wheel covers are flaking and peeling. I would love to get new wheels, but I'm on a budget. Any suggestions?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,102 Posts
If you like/don't mind the wheel covers, you can paint them with either paint or plastidip. I've done both.

Or you can replace the full covers with Element/Pilot center (hub) caps, and paint the wheels a shiny black (or other color), as opposed to that horrible stuff Honda paints them with that fades in a short period of time. I just did my wheels with black lacquer, and they look pretty sharp, for steel wheels, that is.

As far as aftermarket alloys, you will probably get as many suggestions as there are wheels. Just be aware, though, that you will get what you pay for, quality-wise. Not all alloys are made the same - cast vs forged, for example.

·
Registered
6 Posts
You didn't mention here your budget, anyways, I saw many unique and good wheels in a low price on Reecoupons.com, I also mostly bought my all stuff from there thats why I know about it. check there I hope you will definitely found in a low budget.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I got a civic ex 2015 and im looking to get wheels and tires. Currently have wheels and wheel covers. I want some 16 ' oem acura honda wheels. What do you suggest?

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,102 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts