9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was in Colorado visiting the fam for xmas, just now returned to NJ and my new Si waiting for me in the parking lot. I have a new appreciation for what an amazing machine this car is, after being driven around for a week by friends/family who are non-Honda owners, haha.

"This is what a car should be!"

Looking forward to going on a drive this weekend. :eusa_dance:

·
Registered
276 Posts
No kidding. I had a 2012 Malibu for a rental over the holidays. Everyone who complains about the Civics should drive one of those for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
2,139 Posts
I currently have a Toyota corolla rental.it is loaded and black like my si. That is where the comparison ends.1) Goodyear tires an 3 times the road noise of the si, ride height is like a tractor trailer, radio is horrible, 1 aux port,1 power outlet.mpg ave gauge is like a tach. I will say mpg is great and trans feels good with above ave power, but overall the civic is a way better car. We bitch about interior quality but now I'm not sure why.

·
rotartsinimdA
4,050 Posts
We bitch because everyone does, there's always something to complain about, you notice the good when it's gone but you notice the bad when you have the good

1 - 7 of 7 Posts