9th Gen Civic Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my 2012 Civic SI 6Speed for a few weeks now.I love the new 2.4L engine and the traction control and the amazing ride but... I've been dealing with this Rev Hang subject for awhile now. I really didn't like it at first because it would redline my engine when I would put the throttle down. I heard there was a factory fix for it and called it in but I was told there wasn't any offical report on dealing with the Rev Hang. I am now starting to like it now that I know how to work with it and it really does help when your driving hard. I wanted to know what some peoples take on it was and if they have come across anything that can help or delete it. I know Hondata has a re-map but I'm not so sure thats a road I want to go down just yet. Please leave your ideas and comments. Thanks.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,597 Posts

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
I personally like the rev-hang now too. I was unsure at first but I feel that once you are used to it and know what the car will do it actually makes shifting smoothly easier.

What Mr. Rocks above me was trying to tell you is to use the search bar. There have been MANY threads regarding this issue. The only known fix is a reflash/flashpro as it is programmed into our cars on purpose.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.