9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1737 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i was browsing VIP & Bippu styled cars and came across this very clean looking Bippu car that looks like a Lexus IS, but anyone that knows how a Lexus IS looks will figure out this is NOT a Lexus IS. I have reason to believe it's a 8th generation Civic just by looking at the bodyline.

Now seeing that we have a lot of members on here from 8thcivic.com
you guys can probably confirm if this is a 8th civic dressed up as a lexus.

As cool as that is, just imagine what a VIP/Bippu 9th generation Civic might look like.

·
Registered
794 Posts
i have an idea, in order to be a member of "the 9th" you have to install the official wing of the 9th...

That looks like the spoiler from gran Torino... I bet they said, "we need to find the ugliest, stupidest, punk looking rice burner spoiler we can find." lol

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
So i was browsing VIP & Bippu styled cars and came across this very clean looking Bippu car that looks like a Lexus IS, but anyone that knows how a Lexus IS looks will figure out this is NOT a Lexus IS. I have reason to believe it's a 8th generation Civic just by looking at the bodyline.

Now seeing that we have a lot of members on here from 8thcivic.com
you guys can probably confirm if this is a 8th civic dressed up as a lexus.

As cool as that is, just imagine what a VIP/Bippu 9th generation Civic might look like.
I wouldn't mid rocking this.

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
Honestly, what is WRONG with people? ugliest car inside.

I dont know what goes through someones head as they are adding all these "accessories" to the outside of their ride. This thing is embarassing.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
thats probably why they did it to kind of make fun of the ricers in a way, i knew a guy from my home town that had a hyundai accent and put a cardboard body kit on it to try to poke fun at ricers but these people dont seem to realize how stupid they actually make themselves look when they do that

·
Boston...we will not forget!!!!
1,246 Posts
thats probably why they did it to kind of make fun of the ricers in a way, i knew a guy from my home town that had a hyundai accent and put a cardboard body kit on it to try to poke fun at ricers but these people dont seem to realize how stupid they actually make themselves look when they do that

i could understand the sarcasm of cardboard. but this thing looks like time and effort was put into it.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
maybe its someone that cant let go of the past lol maybe its parts from the persons old car that they couldnt let go of because of sentimental value lol

·
Registered
716 Posts
This is awesome, and this doesn't look like mocking... I think they think thats convincing. Also that looks like a rolls Royce grill....

Reminds me of the mini van I saw the other day. Had huge knock off mugen rims with red calipers and a fart cannon..... Priceless.....

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thats an intercooler mounted sideways! ..with a lil emblem mounted on top..perfect for throwing off the cops! :hay police:

·
Registered
641 Posts
View attachment 5076 hahaha i wish you guys could see some the "SiiiiQQQQQ" aka Sick cars that roll around Syracuse NY. Its terrible... one example. I mean look at those rims! & that paint job!!! haha this guy lives around the corner from me.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thought this was the Burberry car thread...my bad

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 20 of 1737 Posts