9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·

Mr Rick Spec'd Himself during the past Honda Day Atco 2013 Giving away some Wheels to a lucky kid!!

·
Registered
119 Posts
I just bought my 9th gen a week ago. I had the 8th gen prior so it wasn't really hard to find the parts needed for the street legal setup I had. My question is - I don't want to go cat-less again, but I can't really find a good header other than the skunk2 alpha and as you know, makes the setup cat-less. I really like the q300's 70mm approach, and I'm digging the package deal you guys have with the rick spec'd CAI, alpha head, flashpro and q300. I'm itching to pull the trigger on it, do you know how we could get a high flow cat to fit the skunk2 header, or do you know of a header that will fit the free flow I'm looking for? Appreciate the help.

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
The Full-Race Downpipe is available with a Catalytic convertor. That could be something we can get for you.

·
Registered
119 Posts
With the package deal I was told about on the phone, could I swap out the exhaust? I really want the borla 2.5" and the rv6 chatted down pipe - also 2.5". I don't want to go 3 being that I'm not interested in FI so the list back pressure isn't worth it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

21 - 40 of 65 Posts