9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
275 Posts
Can you upload the instruction sheet for this? I'm thinking about this intake and want the Q300 exhaust but I'm still unsure of the DP.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
+1^

I'm about to receive my new intake and I NEED some sort of instructions. This doesn't seem to be like any other intake swap I've done.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
271 Posts
+2^

·
Registered
1,571 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Very easy to do. Just take the stock airbox off and the rest fits easier than a 4 piece kids puzzle.

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I agree with importdps here. It is a simple install. If you can not install this intake with out instructions you should close your hood and let some one else do it. Its easier than you think. If you have questions feel free to PM me. I just installed this intake with my RBC couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
271 Posts
isnt the point of this forum to ask for help? if i knew everything there is to know i wouldnt bother asking, but this is what i get for asking. thanks alot for the help. awesome customer support

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
Not sure if that was directed towards me or not but I did say PM me with any questions. It would be nice if everything came with instructions but with most automotive parts the supplier is expecting that you know what you are doing. There is a lot of support on this forum and people will help where they can. Good luck with your install.

·
Registered
271 Posts
the reason i'm askin is for comparison on ease of installment between rick spec'd and prl CAI

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I have not installed the PRL but I believe the rick spec'd would be easier. Just basing from looks of intakes and where the filter actually sits.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts