9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I would go with black chrome for your color.

Also, only reason people like myself prefer coils over lowering springs is because its adjustable. If you find a set of springs that give you a perfect drop to your liking and with adequate shocks for them, its just as good as any coilovers.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
nice, thx for posting that pic and i agree with you so i might just wait to get rims and wheels when coil overs come out for this car.... i'm in no hurry!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
ooo where can i get that?? sounds cute!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
thank you! how did you carbon fiber wrap your grill?

·
Registered
99 Posts
pretty sure he sprayed it with plasti-dip. lots of people do that to black out thier badges and grills. gives a nice flat black and sticks to the chrome better than paint. you can get it at walmart.i cant wait to see how your car turns out, you seem to be headed in the right direction so far!oh, and JOIN THE R18 CREW!!! represent the award winning SOHC 1.8 engine!!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
yeah im going to plastidip my emblems some time i like the matte black look. and thanks for the compliment! i'm trying do mods slowly, gets expensive :p and how do i join??

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
oh ok thanks! nice car btw!!!

·
Registered
709 Posts
pretty sure he sprayed it with plasti-dip. lots of people do that to black out thier badges and grills. gives a nice flat black and sticks to the chrome better than paint. you can get it at walmart.i cant wait to see how your car turns out, you seem to be headed in the right direction so far!oh, and JOIN THE R18 CREW!!! represent the award winning SOHC 1.8 engine!!!
Wrong. Bought 3M carbon fiber vinyl and wrapped it.

Exxxtreme ?
(R18 #1971) (FB2 #88)

21 - 32 of 32 Posts