9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 584 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
To be completely honest i think you're better off shelling out the extra dough for a full coilover kit. But, it will still look sick!

·
Registered
111 Posts
1st professional baseball team (/my hometown) or Road Magnet, hmm which one is more :rainbow:...lol

But seriously why spend 22+, to put junk on your car.. Is what im getting at!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1st professional baseball team (/my hometown) or Road Magnet, hmm which one is more :rainbow:...lol

But seriously why spend 22+, to put junk on your car.. Is what im getting at!
I got you man, I was just kidding, I know what you are saying, that is why I am waiting for a good set of coil overs.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Good choice.. Progress needs a car still, they said they plan on doing full coilovers & a rear sway bar for the Si, that was a week or 2 ago hopefully they found one!

·
Registered
209 Posts
i ordered them wanna try it out for fun..will get coilovers next year when they make them

Reactions: Suburban Titanium

·
Registered
209 Posts
its a slang for its stiff and wont be bouncing off the floor lol..i asked when i called they shipped it out today just waiting to get them in and put them on

·
Registered
209 Posts
will be getting the tomorrow finally

·
Registered
209 Posts
I just got them in...will put them on today or the latest Wensday and I'll take pics

·
Registered
209 Posts
And stock shocks for now

·
Registered
209 Posts
ima get them put on wensday and will tke photography pics to show the drop...i got pics of the springs right now though

·
Registered
209 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts

Reactions: pito
1 - 20 of 584 Posts