9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello 9th Gen Civic!

I'm i-VTEC! I own a 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe (I'll post pictures of her later) that I share with my dad. We made this account together to gawk at some other amazing 9th gen Civics!

Quick Bio of myself: I'm currently a student who loves the outdoors, playing guitar, and driving. When I'm not studying, I spend time cruising around Columbus, Ohio (614 Represent!) with my friends and downshifting in front of every Prius I can find!

Bio of my father: My dad is an employee of Honda of America Manufacturing. He's worked on Civic projects since 2002, with his biggest project being 8th Gen Civic development. That's about all I can say about that, it's mostly top secret. But bottom line, the i-VTEC family loves Honda's!

I don't have much else to say. If you're from Columbus or other Central Ohio area, post it! I'd love to meet up with some other 9th Gens sometime.

'Till next time!
i-VTEC

·
Premium Member
8,336 Posts
Hello 9th Gen Civic!

I'm i-VTEC! I own a 2013 Honda Civic Si Coupe (I'll post pictures of her later) that I share with my dad. We made this account together to gawk at some other amazing 9th gen Civics!

Quick Bio of myself: I'm currently a student who loves the outdoors, playing guitar, and driving. When I'm not studying, I spend time cruising around Columbus, Ohio (614 Represent!) with my friends and downshifting in front of every Prius I can find!

Bio of my father: My dad is an employee of Honda of America Manufacturing. He's worked on Civic projects since 2002, with his biggest project being 8th Gen Civic development. That's about all I can say about that, it's mostly top secret. But bottom line, the i-VTEC family loves Honda's!

I don't have much else to say. If you're from Columbus or other Central Ohio area, post it! I'd love to meet up with some other 9th Gens sometime.

'Till next time!
i-VTEC
Welcome! Let's see some pics:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Welcome. Sounds like you were born with cam profiled DNA. :)

·
Registered
275 Posts
Welcome!!! Sounds like you will have a lot of answers to many questions on here.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 6 of 6 Posts