9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys what's up? I have a set of RPF1's that are 17x9 +45 that im debating keeping, trading or selling. What do you guys think? I will be slamming my car at the beginning of next month so I want some advice on using these wheels or getting something else? All help is appreciated.

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Keep it. Or trade me for my stock ones :wigglesmiley:

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
RPF1's = keep, i agree with team3d if anything change the colour of them, and since your slamming your car you could always roll the fenders too

·
Registered
176 Posts
I could take them off your hands

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I don't want to get in trouble for this not being a sales thread but I'm looking for 900 shipped if anyone is interested. they are practically new but they will fit. If i keep em I'll be streatching some 205 40's on em and if needed run spacers and some camber.

·
You Don't know Me!
4,030 Posts
205? u should go 215 atleast.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Color it pink, and run super thin tires or something haha. That's what Gabe "PapiFlyy" did on his 8th gen civic.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well guys it looks like i'm going to get rid of them. I'll be trying to sell them locally then post them on here as well. I also already have a set of wheels picked out but I'm keeping that info confidential for now. I'll post pics when I get them! :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Text me 484-896-9155, i would glady take those rpf1s off your hands!

·
Premium Member
1,839 Posts
Reactions: MeeSh

·
Registered
989 Posts
Op never delivered that sob

1 - 17 of 17 Posts