9th Gen Civic Forum banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Is the rear bumper/lip going to have a spot for 'F1' style brake light? And what's the pieces made out of? ABS plastic, polyurethane?
i'm picking up the body kit up from the freight forwarder tomorrow... will know the material & if the rear have f1 brake light tomorrow.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Ok and price on the asian bumper..grill..and lip kit!..to 33172..from what i was reading it fits right i just have to change oht fog light to 2012!?
correct..

for 13 sedan, you need 12 sedan grill (any kind), oval fog & the bumper cover with all the parts that comes with it (lower mesh grill & fog brackets & covers)

·
Registered
29 Posts
correct..

for 13 sedan, you need 12 sedan grill (any kind), oval fog & the bumper cover with all the parts that comes with it (lower mesh grill & fog brackets & covers)
My question is...how do you make the grill look like the white sedan...because i looked and none of them look like the one on that pic!?...or you guys sale just the outside part of the grill that goes on to the 12 grill!?..sorry im a bit confused...t

·
Registered
352 Posts
Just remembered that the front bumper and rear lip is made out of abs plastic. The front bumper isn't made from polypropylene which is the material used for oem bumpers. Abs plastic is not as strong as polypropylene.

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
So the back won't fit the 2013 si sedan?

Also the whole kit is abs plastic? Very interested was really wanting an aggressive kit for our cars already lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
No it won't fit the SI.you'd have to downgrade bumpers.
Yes it's abs the real bumpers,which don't exist,are made of a totally different material.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
So the back won't fit the 2013 si sedan?

Also the whole kit is abs plastic? Very interested was really wanting an aggressive kit for our cars already lol

You can buy used 2012 rear bumper for about $100-$130. Yes, this kit is in abs plastic. Real RR body kit would cost up to $2000 painted. Maybe more.

Still no picture of RR rear spoiler yet.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

21 - 40 of 72 Posts