9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 208 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Wayne and Randy have the car, rstech-racing.com Randy will have the car on the dyno Monday.Flashpro yes.I just finished break in on the car and dropped it off to them.Wayne is finishing up on the 3 1/2 inch custom cold air intake and battery relocation.RDX injectors to.Randy is also doing exhaust mods.

Attachments

·
Registered
908 Posts
I'm wondering if you realize the RRB is basically an identical manifold to your stock one just not plastic?

Did you get this just because you wanted a manifold to bore to accept your throttle body and keep the stock power curve?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
that looks like a RBC manifold. :/ maybe im going blind but im sure of it

also what year throttle body did you use?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Randy picked out all the parts for my car,I believe he said it was an RRB.Genuine Honda 17100-RRB-A01 *RBC* Intake Manifold for 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si.So it's an "RBC"??

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Randy picked out all the parts for my car,I believe he said it was an RRB.Genuine Honda 17100-RRB-A01 *RBC* Intake Manifold for 2006-2011 Honda Civic Si.So it's an "RBC"??
yes its a RBC manifold

Reactions: N8vSi

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that looks like a RBC manifold. :/ maybe im going blind but im sure of it

also what year throttle body did you use?
I will get the year of the throttle body off the parts list.And you are probably right about the manifold RBC.Randy was discussing with me about the parts and all I am a little confused about theRRB,RRC,RBC...

·
Registered
30 Posts
I will get the year of the throttle body off the parts list.And you are probably right about the manifold RBC.Randy was discussing with me about the parts and all I am a little confused about theRRB,RRC,RBC...
U2SLO, ask Wayne when will they be mass producing this intake/intake manifold kit?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
NeilWayn1 said:
U2SLO, ask Wayne when will they be mass producing this intake/intake manifold kit?[/QUOTE

I will ask Wayne for sure,Randy has selected all the parts for the intake system and im sure that he knows what's best for our cars,I am looking forward to the dyno .

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
What exhaust modifications is he doing?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
400 Club here I come!
1,660 Posts
Yeah I was thinking that looks like an RBC.... :icon_scratch: Because I did alot of reading, and looked at a few photos of RRB and it has this like design where the plenum is kind of below the runners, like W00t said its like an aluminum version of the Stock Manifold.... Then after he showed the part numer I realized it was an RBC. :D

·
2013 Jan K24 ROTM Winner
2,099 Posts
I always wondered why they put RRB in the part # for the RBC, but ya you can definitely tell its an RBC. Any reason for choosing that TB?

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Are they willing to sell a battery relocate kit, intake, etc. one like they put on your car?

Also, on the passenger side of manifold how did they set that port on manifold and port on car up?

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Where did your second port go that looks like this? Lol

ImageUploadedByAutoguide1356807398.406487.jpg

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Real nice set up man!!
Can the fab u another relocator for the battery and sell it alone?
Really interested. Thanks

Sent from my XT907 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Looks like a real nice set up. I like battery relocate kit. Have them Fab some up & sell them!

1 - 20 of 208 Posts