9th Gen Civic Forum banner

81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
I hate that guy.

EDIT: By the way, FRS is coming out with a TRD version of the FRS and it can produce more than 400HP. What kind of power does the TypeR produce?

·
Registered
429 Posts
I'm telling you what i heard from Honda rep, and every time a Honda rep says something it happens. so i believe them
Would you mind citing some examples of things this particular Honda rep told you that turned out to be true?

·
Registered
8,198 Posts
Watch around 5:05 guys... I think we might actually get the Type R here in the US

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
He says Canada might get a type r.
So what we have learned from the past is Canada gets hyped up versions of lower cars

Remember the EM1?theres was an SIR ours was simply an SI

So on and so fourth

What I'm guessing is we're getting maybe a boosted SI "here" and Canada will be the same car badged type R
That's just from the examples of the past.

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
He says Canada might get a type r.
So what we have learned from the past is Canada gets hyped up versions of lower cars

Remember the EM1?theres was an SIR ours was simply an SI

So on and so fourth

What I'm guessing is we're getting maybe a boosted SI "here" and Canada will be the same car badged type R
That's just from the examples of the past.
You're right...
Well there you have it! We ain't gettin nuttin

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
390 Posts
I hate that guy.

EDIT: By the way, FRS is coming out with a TRD version of the FRS and it can produce more than 400HP. What kind of power does the TypeR produce?
Seeing as how for the frs you used the wording "it can produce more than 400hp" and not it DOES produce... I am sure the Type R CAN produce that kind of power.

But they are for completely different consumers imo. The type R is a fwd 4 door hatchback that is suitable for a family with a couple of kids.
The frs is basically a 2 seater rwd more suitable for a single individual who doesn't live where there is winter(rwd is the worst configuration for snow).

81 - 85 of 85 Posts