9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey hey, I'm Ryan. Right now I have a bone stock 06 Ex Coupe. Couldn't wait for the Si to come out last time, and I'm just hoping that I can hold out this time! I would really rather not skimp this time around!

I love my 06, other then the fact that I have had quite a few problems with it. From the muffler falling at at 4yrs / 50000 miles, steering wheel controls stopped working, LED third brake light stopped working, I have a coolant leak, and the e brake handle broke. And he doesn't even have 60000 miles on him yet.

I know what your thinking and I baby the crap out of him, sure I rev him quite a bit, but it's a Honda.

I plan on going for a 12 Si, and hope I have better luck with it! Hope it comes out soon!!!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
LOL, Welcome Ryan! Love the name, just named my new born Ryan a week ago tomorrow! He's not even a week old and hes already trouble! LOL jk..

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Well, I'm sorry to come here and say that I couldn't wait for a Si, or even to see a coupe for that matter. I went out and purchased a new car, that is not a Honda.

I got a really good deal on it and it is fast as ****! It's a 2010 Mazdaspeed3! 2.3 DI Turbo making 263HP and 280 lbft. 6 speed man, color Black to make the nose look a little better!

I'd put a pic or two up, but I'm not sure how!

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Well, I'm sorry to come here and say that I couldn't wait for a Si, or even to see a coupe for that matter. I went out and purchased a new car, that is not a Honda.

I got a really good deal on it and it is fast as ****! It's a 2010 Mazdaspeed3! 2.3 DI Turbo making 263HP and 280 lbft. 6 speed man, color Black to make the nose look a little better!

I'd put a pic or two up, but I'm not sure how!
If somehow for some crazy reason I wasn't able to get the Civic the MS3 would be the runner up for me. How do you like it?

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
Zoom Zoom, Boom! LOL jk..Great car! Thats just what I call them because out of the 3 people in my town that got them, 2 of them blew their motors, one of which I witnessed while watching him do a pull. Simple bolt ons too....i dont get it. Probably the owners fault and not the car, but some forums out there say otherwise as its just not happening in my town.

Someone at my previous job had a stock one and we would play around in my FA5 on the highway and even him being stock, it was neck and neck, and im modded! So definately a quick car.

Congrats on the buy! be careful though...drive safe!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
yes, I agree...!! PICS!!!

wheres that emoticon smiley....ahh here it is...

:useless:

actually its not worthless without pics, but i just wanted to use it! LOL

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
This thread, First page, almost at the bottom. I don't know why I put them there. But I did! Time to go burn more gas!!

·
Premium Member
447 Posts
I see them. nice! looks really good in black. I keep seeing them in this weird red around and black just looks so much better.

congrats!! let the modding begin...?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah, to me the front end looks a little odd in other colors, but it seems to flow in black. I love it so far, it's quick! Yeah, I've been looking around, this is my first Mazda, and I'm just scratching the surface to the modding world. I'd say I'll begin in a few months at least.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts