9th Gen Civic Forum banner

461 - 480 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys, Getting stationed back out in S.D. in the winter have a black 15 si. Do yall have meets often. When I used to be stationed out there people used to meet up by the IKEA behind the stadium. Does that still happen.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've got that same question... I'm a new owner of a white 15 SI getting restationed to SD... Do people still meet up in the area? Where/When?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #465
Down to have a meet when you guys make it back to SD...

·
Registered
41 Posts
hey guys,
whens the next meet ??

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #468
Let's get the meets going again...

·
Baned
8,538 Posts
I was wondering where this thread went! I don't have the Civic anymore but might be able to keep up with you in the Fit now that it's turbo'd!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #471
very nice bro. when are you planning on coming down to SD?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Hey to all the San Diego guys - I would be up for a meet soon at an In & Out burger or something like that, if anyone wants to coordinate one. Love to see the other Civics in the area. Cheers!

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #476
Gonna try and set something up possibly somewhere in Mission Valley so it would be centralized for everyone.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #478
Trying to do a Palomar Mtn to Julian cruise on April 2 if anyone is interested. Chime in. All are welcome...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Oh snap Benny you're still active on the forums! :icon_wave::icon_wave:
My girlfriend totaled her civic so we replaced it with another 13. I was looking at mods to do and decided to check out the sd thread good to see ya ;)

·
Registered
3 Posts
As for the rest of the sd crew..
I had an 8th gen, my brother needed a reliable car because he totaled his, so I picked up a little tacoma that has about 300k miles. Looks dumped in the photo because it has like 30 bags of concrete lol

Girlfriend totaled a lease so I didn't do any mods, but we just bought a used 13 lx. 25 k miles for 16,000 out the door. I looked into the new ones but it was like 22 out the door for a lx. :deadhorse:

As for mods: Probably going to find some ex rims, do hids, fogs, interior lighting, tint. Nothing major cause I'm not the one going to be driving it daily.
Let me see if I can dig up some pics. (Kinda hard on a phone)

Attachments

461 - 480 of 498 Posts