9th Gen Civic Forum banner

481 - 498 of 498 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #486
Canyon run was dope. How about a Hooters meet sometime soon? Hit me up for dates you guys think would work and we can go from there...

·
Registered
47 Posts
Hi all - wanted to throw an invite out to the San Diego family. Waaaaaaay back when we did a canyon run out to Palomar into Julian (when I still had my SI - now in a WRX). I am putting together another mountain run and wanted to throw out an invite. Gonna throw out an invite to the 8th gen family as well. This is not an exclusive drive and I am opening it up to all so feel free to invite others who like some fun in the mountains. The date for the run is the 3rd of January. It is mid week and so traffic will be minimal out in the twisties. I was thinking we could meet down south near East Lake. Head out past the Olympic Training center to the 94. Take the 94 to Sunrise Hwy to Julian. Get some fuel and food there then head back through the Cuyamaca mountains and back over to the 94. If you are interested chime in and I will post updates here as well. Got any questions let me know.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #490
What up peeps. It's been awhile. I'm down for a canyon run. Let's pick a date that's good for all...

·
Registered
22 Posts
481 - 498 of 498 Posts