eibach anti-roll kit part# 4087.320
skunk 2 pro c coilover
Moog swaybar endlinks
Rear:
Skunk 2 camber kit
Eibach anti-roll kit
Skunk 2 pro c coilover
White line adjustable endlinks

My problem is after installing everything and adjusted the preload so it wasnt bounding all over I'm still getting a lot of body roll when turning.
So I Jack it up take off one of the front endlinks put the tire back on lower the car and I've got probably a 45 deg upwards angle on the swaybar. I weighted the drivers seat so that it compensates me not being in the car.
After looking into it a little more I notice the mounting point for the upper endlink mount on the lower part of the shock body on the skunk 2 coilovers is higher than they are on my tein steer advanced coilover. The stock struts are long gone so that reference is not available at the moment.
With the way it's set up now I would need a longer endlink to get my swaybar to the preferred angle in order to be completely effective. Or am I doing something wrong here? Does anybody else have a setup like this? Any thoughts or suggestions to get it set up correctly? Cuz right at this point I'm missing my tein coilovers and these skun 2 coilovers are an expensive bummer.

·
Registered
96 Posts
This is my setup:
Truhart shocks with Swift Spec-R springs
SPC camber bolts up front
SPC camber arms in the rear
Whiteline front endlinks
Moog rear endlinks
Progress 22mm rear sway bar
Stock front sway bar

I still get body roll when taking turns at certain speeds. I think it's just the dynamic of the 9th gen. I've read a lot of drivers saying it's a con/quirk of this car. On lower speed turns, the car is great though. I'm not exactly sure how to ameliorate this issue, but since I'm not tracking, it's something I'm not focused on, at the moment.

·
Registered
212 Posts
not sure if it's related, but did you install the swaybar with the ends sticking up or down? I've read that it's a common issue with ppl installing swaybars.

I would put a bigger rear sway bar and adjust the rear coilovers to harder setting.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did both front and rear. I wouldn't be to concerned about it, except for the fact that my tien coilovers were a much better ride than these skunk2 coilovers. The only reason I upgraded was because somehow water was getting in the cup the dampener adjustment screw sits in. I went to adjust the stiffness and it broke off inside. I took the strut off and it was so corroded I wasnt able to get it out and ended up ruining the threads. I figured these skunk2 coild were going to be an upgrade. I know they are, I just need to get them adjusted properly.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not sure if it's related, but did you install the swaybar with the ends sticking up or down? I've read that it's a common issue with ppl installing swaybars.

I would put a bigger rear sway bar and adjust the rear coilovers to harder setting.
I installed them the same way they came out. On the front it was easy because I had the sub frame out doing the clutch. So it was a matter of just switching the new for old. There was no getting under the car and getting disoriented or anything. So I know it's on the right way.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm thinking I need to increase preload slightly and decrease the dampening. It almost feels like when its dipping down in one corner its staying down for a split second or hesitating before it returns to an unloaded position.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts