9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has been an awesome forum and my Civic served me well for almost 5 years. I just traded it in on a left over 2018 Pilot EX AWD and inherited my wife's 2013 CRV EX that we bought new in 2013. The Civic performed flawlessly for 78k miles, but we wanted to get a bigger vehicle since we have a 10-month-old and plan to have another baby. I will definitely keep stopping by to see the R18 high mileage thread. Here is a pic of the new Pilot.
Honda Pilot.JPG

·
Registered
108 Posts
This has been an awesome forum and my Civic served me well for almost 5 years. I just traded it in on a left over 2018 Pilot EX AWD and inherited my wife's 2013 CRV EX that we bought new in 2013. The Civic performed flawlessly for 78k miles, but we wanted to get a bigger vehicle since we have a 10-month-old and plan to have another baby. I will definitely keep stopping by to see the R18 high mileage thread. Here is a pic of the new Pilot.
View attachment 477619
You are going to love that Pilot! Mine is the same color as yours, Steel Sapphire, & I get a lot of compliments on that color. If you haven't found it yet, the Pilot forum that I participate in is Piloteers.org Enjoy!!

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You are going to love that Pilot! Mine is the same color as yours, Steel Sapphire, & I get a lot of compliments on that color. If you haven't found it yet, the Pilot forum that I participate in is Piloteers.org Enjoy!!
Thanks! So far we absolutely love it. I'm on that forum under the same user name. Do you have an Odyssey and Pilot? Or is that the refreshed Pilot in your avatar?

·
Registered
108 Posts
I had a 2018 Odyssey, but decided I needed AWD so traded it on the Pilot. Haven't updated my Avatar as it shows the front of my Si & Odyssey.

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
Good choice on the pilot. My parents 04 made it to 200k before they traded it in and downsized.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Sorry to see the Civic go, but congrats on the Pilot!! Glad to hear you'll still be checking in on the mileage thread. I'll likely have the Civic for a while longer yet.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,344 Posts
Glad to hear about your family plans. And that you're staying in the Honda family, too.

·
Registered
42 Posts
View attachment 477619
Congrats on the new pilot and thanks for the data you provided on the R18 high mileage thread.

·
Registered
156 Posts
See ya, Coastie! I'm jealous of your 13 CRV EX! I would have preferred that over my Civic but alas they're too expensive for me. As for the Pilot, well congratulations! See you around!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts