9th Gen Civic Forum banner

Seat Bases for All 9th Gen Civics!

6K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Chambers805 
#1 ·
Buddy Club has just made upgrading the seats on your 9th Gen Civic a whole lot easier. Buddy Club "Seat Rail" (Seat Base) kits are now available for all 9th Gen Civic models! The seat base kits are easy to install (no welding or cutting) and allow for you to quickly bolt on almost any aftermarket seat (Recaro, Sparco, MOMO, Buddy Club, etc.). They will also give you a lower driving position that will lower your center of gravity and may enhance your sensation of speed. :)

Product Link: Honda Civic Buddy Club Seat Rail Kit

Buddy Club Seat Rail Kit (general image)

Bottom Mount Adapter Plate

IMPORTANT: These seat base kits are normally designed for Side Mount style aftermarket sets, but you can simply purchase the "Bottom Mount Adapter Plate" if you want to install a standard Bottom Mount style seat.

See less See more
#2 ·
will these allow mounting the stock seats or will only work with aftermarket seats?

#4 ·
I want a lower frame for my stock seat. There is no adaptability for the stock driver's seat? It seems there's be a bigger market here for folks who want to lower their stock seat.

#5 ·
yea that's what I was looking for too, I also wanted to inquire if these seat brackets where FIA Certified. Not sure how that works but I wanted an FIA certified seat but didn't know if it wouldn't count if the mounting wasn't.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.