Was this helpful?

• Total voters
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

I just recently swapped my driver side seat and wanted to give everyone some info/tips on this as I found it hard to find everything in one place. Below I will place all I have, i'm not perfect so please ask questions or post corrections. Please note that this is what worked for me I'm not 100% sure it will work for you but it should. Lastly this is still a work in progress. Thank you :)

My Car: 2015 Honda Civic Si

Materials:
Air Bag System (No Dash Lights)
Under the drive seat you will find 3 plugs. (Seat AirBag)(Seat Position Sensor)(Seat Belt Sensor)

• For the seat airbag I purchased an extra plug and wired the BRIDE Air Bag Seat Canceller - 2.0 OHMS to it. Seat AirBag Sensor.png
  • For the seat position sensor I removed the stock one from the seat. (You will have to raise the seat to the tallest position to do so (once you have the seat out) )
  • For the seat belt sensor I purchased an extra seat belt with the sensor plug. But you can just remove the one from the stock seat.
All 3 of these have to be plugged in or you will get a light.
Hopefully I will have pictures up for this soon.

Issues:
You will need a longer bolt for the rear seat hole where the harness bar and seat base goes. Will post a picture or specs once I find this.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Awesome!! Much appreciate it. I'm looking in swapping my seats here shortly. Didn't know they had a kit for the airbag sensor. I kept getting different answers between using 2 or 3 OHMS.

I will be definitely using this guide. Thanks again!

Reactions: Greg9thGSi

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So do all the airbags work properly?
I can't test that. But there are no warnings on the dash. That being said, the safest option is always the stock seat. I plan on using the bucket seat while on the track, and swapping back to stock when not on the track.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,451 Posts
I can't test that. But there are no warnings on the dash. That being said, the safest option is always the stock seat. I plan on using the bucket seat while on the track, and swapping back to stock when not on the track.
An important point that should be added to your write-up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts