9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys just purchased the full Modulo rep kit and installed the Lip and side skirts. The rear will be put on tomorrow.
A full review will be uploaded this week on my site. Everthing to the build quality to what comes with it panda-feet.com | So stay tuned.

a little teaser. side civic.jpg IMG_0352.jpg

·
Registered
48 Posts
looks awesome and the fitment looks pretty good! does it look weird without a rear lip right now ? im debating on buying this front lip and side skirts but unfortunately they dont make any kind of rear lip for the SI's so im at a stand still

·
Registered
138 Posts
Where did u get this kit from?

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
X2 ^^^^
lol also where did u gotten ur wheels?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
looks awesome and the fitment looks pretty good! does it look weird without a rear lip right now ? im debating on buying this front lip and side skirts but unfortunately they dont make any kind of rear lip for the SI's so im at a stand still
you wanna trade rear bumper ?

·
Registered
11,032 Posts

wow, i have to say, i am very impress with the kit, it look a lot better than the ebay listing & it certainly look better than the kplayground modulo kit & costs less

now i can't decide to look "lean" or "fat"

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah it's an ebay kit Modulo REP. I have good reviews about it. I have a video review I Will be posting in a couple of days showing what kind of quality you will be getting. Also how the fitment is. You could also rock it with out painting it like a lot of people do but you loose depth in the can cause of the black. Just installed the rear lip and it fits nice lowers the rear just a little bit more. Going to let it sit and let the body form to the car before painting.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
All 3m and some drilling in the fender but. I was able to use some of the same holes. Ill put my video up tomorrow. on the quality report so people can decide for them selves.

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Yeah it's an ebay kit Modulo REP. I have good reviews about it. I have a video review I Will be posting in a couple of days showing what kind of quality you will be getting. Also how the fitment is. You could also rock it with out painting it like a lot of people do but you loose depth in the can cause of the black. Just installed the rear lip and it fits nice lowers the rear just a little bit more. Going to let it sit and let the body form to the car before painting.
you have a wide stance, body kit look better with wider wheels...

if i install the kit, i need 20mm spacers to push the rims out

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
Link!

Brought to you by the one and only Kid Jdee
FB2 squad #17

1 - 20 of 34 Posts