9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 276 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Nice find. I bid on them. The seats definitely scratch easily, so I can store them for later until I need them.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
Crazy deal, I'm sure the bidding won't be extremely high either, considering I doubt that many people have the car, and on top of that, even lesser of them want extra cloth. Dan you might have placed the winning bid lol

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
The listing is for 2012 EX but description says taken off 2011. Are the seats the same? Seems like an amazing deal but i would check that 1st. I'm new to Honda so i wouldn't be able to tell the difference...

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hope you get them cheap. I'm going to wait and get seat covers when they start making them for the 2012 but would like a darker color as the ones in the car are too light.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm going to wait and get seat covers when they start making them for the 2012 but would like a darker color as the ones in the car are too light.
I agree. I might have to look into that too. Never hurts to have back ups though.

·
Registered
794 Posts
The listing is for 2012 EX but description says taken off 2011. Are the seats the same? Seems like an amazing deal but i would check that 1st. I'm new to Honda so i wouldn't be able to tell the difference...
I know I read that too, I guess the others here don't see that. But if you look at the design, it's the 9th gen seats, even though it says 2011. Still, even then, I call sketch!

·
Registered
1 Posts
2012 sedan

I have a new 4 dr sedan with the stone interior. Not happy with how light it is so looking for some custom seat covers. anyone know of any out yet?

·
Registered
425 Posts
I have been checking around but no luck yet guess we will have to wait a bit to see what's made for our cars in the next few months ahead.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Shear Comfort Neoprene Seat Covers

I got finished putting through my order for a set of neoprene seat covers for my EX Sedan.

The custom 2 tone front covers (Charcoal w/ Silver Grey Insertsl should be ready for shipping in approx. 2 weeks.

The rear templates aren't ready as of yet for the EX Sedan.

Seat Covers | Car Seat Covers | Custom Seat Covers | Truck Seat Covers

Oh yah, they were just over 300 with tax and shipping. That's for Canadians. (HST 13% & 15.00 Shipping to Canada 3-7 Days)

They do FREE shipping in the Continental USA.

·
Registered
60 Posts
They look nice in the pictures....post up some photos and impressions when you get them please.
Interested in this.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Seat covers

I got these universal ones for 40 shipped,it came with two buckets and a 60/40 split bench sorry for the dark pic. they feel good and it was cost effective. Ill give you an update on how they hold up

·
Registered
8 Posts
I saw some fake leather ones on eBay for around 160..... wondering if anyone has used covers like these before....

P.s. (my first post!)

·
Registered
399 Posts
first off RAD! and I used the fake leather ones before this and unless you can perfectly fit them on, they look like saggy skin. These polyester ones look and feel good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I would really be interested to hear from someone who purchases the synthetic leather seat covers. They show pictures on the ebay page that make them look quite appealing.

1 - 20 of 276 Posts