9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

I'm currently looking for an Si coupe and an Si sedan owner in the southern California area, ideally in the Orange County region near Disneyland who is willing to donate some of their time for one or two days so I can take measurements and test for fitment of some new products I'm developing for the 9th gen community.

Your car won't go through any performance testing and won't be required to jump through any hoops or be stressed by a dyno, so don't worry. It will simply require a few hours of your free time for a few days.

If you're interested shoot me a PM and we can proceed from there!

If you've previously owned an 8th gen or were a member of 8thcivic.com, you may have seen my work previously, but if not, here are a few examples of products I currently offer over on 8thcivic:

Door sill garnish:

Shocker battery tie down:

More door sill garnish:

Tow hook:

Rear lower tie bar:

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I knew that looking for an Si would be difficult but I had no idea there were still so few out. If anyone has a base coupe or sedan in the Southern California area let me know, and hopefully we can arrange something. I've seen a few 9th gens at my college so hopefully one of you Cal Poly Pomona students can help me out?

If not, anyone in the general area around Irvine, Anaheim, Cerritos, Westminister, Whittier, Santa Ana, Pomona, or Brea can shoot me a PM! I want to jump in feet first and get started on some 9th gen goodies as soon as possible!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Update: I've acquired a coupe and a sedan.

Thanks to everyone who showed interest in being a donor car. I'll post more updates as they become available!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Alright, I still need a coupe owner to donate a few hours of time to me so I can get the fitment in on the rest of my parts. Anyone in the SoCal area willing to do so (preferably around Anaheim, Irvine, or Pomona), and free on Thursday, Friday, or this weekend please shoot me a PM!

EDIT: Looks like I might have found someone!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts