9th Gen Civic Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. My 2009 TW Sedan is now up for lease return at the end of this month and i am looking forward to my TW 2012 Si Coupe (thread coming soon).
(P.S Mostly everything on the car is for sale, as i finish removing all parts this week, i will have a FS thread posted up too)

So here we go! Let me know what you guys think, thanks.

We'll start off with my slammed skateboards...

·
August 2012 FB2/FG3 ROTM Winner
2,264 Posts
bump looks sicc! and congrats on getting a 9thgen! and welcome!

·
Pickle Hammer Power
4,294,967,287 Posts
congrats and welcome

·
Registered
372 Posts
Quick question to you sgt. If you leased your car and now you have to return it do you have to bring the car back in same condition you leased it at or certain accessories can stay. The reason I am asking I am leasing my 9th gen and have the same dilemma.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump looks sicc! and congrats on getting a 9thgen! and welcome!
congrats and welcome
thanks guys!

Quick question to you sgt. If you leased your car and now you have to return it do you have to bring the car back in same condition you leased it at or certain accessories can stay. The reason I am asking I am leasing my 9th gen and have the same dilemma.
Well, i work at a Honda dealership. So in my case i need to return the car back to stock condition. In your case, speak with your local dealer and see what they say. What kind of accessories would you leave on the car? You know they wont give you anything for those parts or accessories?

diggin it, nice car welcome!
thanks and thanks!

·
Registered
903 Posts
Yah I lease mine too and the stock parts are going back to the car when its time to return it... Lol.. I can sell the parts later.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket 4G LTE from At&t.

·
Registered
312 Posts
Nice! I went from an 8th EX-L Coupe to a 9th TW Sedan Si. What an upgrade! Drove a few 8th Si's but the Torque increase was a huge benefit in my opinion for a daily driver.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Congrats your going to love the Si! I love mine! Your old car looks great though too!

·
Premium Member
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
wow...
all i gotta say is i def. prefer the shape of the 8th gen to the 9th
Yeah at the moment i currently prefer the 8thgen body shape. We'll see....the 9th coupe will probably grow onto me

Congrats your going to love the Si! I love mine! Your old car looks great though too!
Thanks! Im looking forward to start modding right away lol

·
Registered
219 Posts
Sick 8th Gen. Can't wait to see what you do with the 9th Gen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts