9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm def not an experienced mechanic/autobody guy, but I can do some minor things. I received my front and rear Honda splash guards yesterday via Fed Ex and got right to work putting them on. Before they came in I printed out a PDF How To sheet & to me the thing read like an Calculus Exam!!! Luckily the install was NOTHING like what the How To sheet said (except for the front which looked simple anyway). Installation was simple. If you want to get around taking the rear wheel off get yourself a stubby phillips head screwdriver. This is basically to let anyone out there who shyed away b/c the install sheet made it look so difficult know that it's is VERY EASY!
Install time: about 1/2 hour
Install vehicle: 2012 Si Sedan
Install product: Front & rear Honda splash guards
Product Appearance: 5/10... but it beats the hell out of repainting the bottom of the car in 3yrs.
Good Luck!!

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
>_< so you're not gonna get the body kit?!

Nah. Never had any intentions of getting it & this just solidified it for me. I like it as is.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

Nah. Never had any intentions of getting it & this just solidified it for me. I like it as is.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi guys...I am new here...just bought a new 2012 Civic LX Sedan. I am installing splash guards on it and have the front ones on fine, but having a bit of problem with the rear. I have two of the screws in, but the 2nd screw (the higher one) near the trim that uses the longer screw will not secure properly, just seems loose. Any ideas on how to do it?

Thanks!!

·
I Like Grits
9,655 Posts
Hi guys...I am new here...just bought a new 2012 Civic LX Sedan. I am installing splash guards on it and have the front ones on fine, but having a bit of problem with the rear. I have two of the screws in, but the 2nd screw (the higher one) near the trim that uses the longer screw will not secure properly, just seems loose. Any ideas on how to do it?

Thanks!!
hi masscivic and welcum to 9th!! look here;
http://www.collegehillshonda.com/instructions/civic/2012/4dr/splashguards.pdf

1 - 6 of 6 Posts