9th Gen Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Foreword by DWils: Please see post #60 for instructions on how to use iTrader. Props to FooBird for the tutorial.

Post by FantaSi: There is not a dedicated thread for this so I figured I would start one. Anytime you purchase something from another member on the forum you can come here a leave feedback on that seller. This will eliminate scammers and lousy sellers and keep everyone informed.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will start off by saying purchased Flashpro from CivicSiFtw on the 11/13 and it was suppose to be shipped out on 11/16 and have yet to hear anything back. I've contacted him through this forum and through his PayPal email address. Based of my experience I DO NOT recommend this seller. ImageUploadedByAG Free1384971751.781830.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1384971760.764821.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1384971768.815003.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1384971778.113867.jpg ImageUploadedByAG Free1384971794.297774.jpg

·
Registered
389 Posts
FantaSi, if you "gifted" him the money like he requested, you may be SOL, but if you didn't, I'd recommend opening a PayPal dispute and have his funds frozen.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
FantaSi, if you "gifted" him the money like he requested, you may be SOL, but if you didn't, I'd recommend opening a PayPal dispute and have his funds frozen.

Yeah, never gift! It's better to pay that extra fee. When I sell stuff I leave it up to the buyer to gift or add money on top cause I don't scam but there are some cold people out there.

Edit: from a quick google search I found out that he sold FP on the other 9th site on September 8th 2013. Kinda odd. Unless its another person with the same car (black civic si coupe) same user name from the same place (New Hampshire) which I doubt.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
Yeah, never gift! It's better to pay that extra fee. When I sell stuff I leave it up to the buyer to gift or add money on top cause I don't scam but there are some cold people out there.

Edit: from a quick google search I found out that he sold FP on the other 9th site on September 8th 2013. Kinda odd. Unless its another person with the same car (black civic si coupe) same user name from the same place (New Hampshire) which I doubt.
That seems to be him but all the info I have is his name and email address. He's 17 yeas old so he better understand how serious this is.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
That seems to be him but all the info I have is his name and email address. He's 17 yeas old so he better understand how serious this is.
Yeah I saw that on the other 9th site. He's still active on the forum posting on his threads so I don't get why he isn't responding to you.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
So I sent him a friend request but I doubt he will accept it.:shrug: I did just file a complaint with the IC3 with all the information I obtained here. I'm going to be on him like white on rice! lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Obviously this kid isn't very bright, look at what he did to his car......
I hope after you contact his parents they take the car away from him and ground him lol.
And maybe send you his other parts as more compensation.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Obviously this kid isn't very bright, look at what he did to his car......
I hope after you contact his parents they take the car away from him and ground him lol.
And maybe send you his other parts as more compensation.
Yea I have been trying to get more info all morning. I have my uncle who is a state trooper running plates to try to obtain an address or more contact information. I don't take things like this lightly. I am a grown man with a family and will not tolerate child's play! What happened to peoples morals?:(

1 - 20 of 77 Posts