9th Gen Civic Forum banner

41 - 60 of 77 Posts

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,091 Posts
That's just standard procedure for me when buying anything that has to be shipped. No reviews until I have the item in-hand. I just think that's good practice and makes the most sense.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #43

·
Registered
11,032 Posts
Glad it worked out Fanta.

Back to the original topic, Team3d is an awesome guy and seller. Gives awesome prices and fast shipping. Everyone that has dealt with him would agree with me. And I got just flashpro from bolisbuilt for an amazing deal. I feel special he sold it to me for so cheap when he could've got more so god bless him. Shipping was super quick. 100% recommend both of them. Haven't had a bad experience yet.
Haha ! Thank you for your positive feedback !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
865 Posts
R18 is an awesome seller who can be trusted and is excellent with communication. He answered me right away after I sent questions and he let me know when he shipped... everything was exactly as described and pictured.. very pleased.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I bought the kplayground projector headlights and although nice....they do not come with bulbs, wires or the auto level motor/servo. I know auto level is not used on usdm civics, however I'm supposed to fabricate a cover for the port in the back of the headlight to cover the opening (if not it's an opening in to the headlight and water,condensation and whatever else could get in there). I asked them about this and they never helped me. Then I said I wanted to return and they told me that I would owe 25% restock fee. Basically they want to make money and not help....that's garbage. I love the headlights but it's not nearly as good as a deal as the team3d ones. Just my opinion. Also the headlights are made by TYC.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,091 Posts
You're not the first person to complain about kp. =o\

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
You're not the first person to complain about kp. =o\
Kplayground is no longer a supporting member here, I noticed it a couple of days ago and asked around but nobody knows what happened.
The only item I bought from them was a rear window visor, the quality was okay but found they're prices including shipping was high.

·
Truck? What truck?!
27,091 Posts
As with any vendor, I would advise all members to proceed with caution.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Bought a Blox shift knob off of FantaSi recently. Great seller, prompt communication, and provided tracking when he said he would. :eusa_clap:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Purchased a Blox Shifter from Ebiisu and the transaction was flawless. Shipping was super quick. Great gentlemen.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Bought megan coilovers fron RickySI
I give him 4 out of 5 stars for not mentioning one of the rubber to be different. I messaged him about it, no response.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Props going out to red13si he sold me his Injen axel back exhaust. After doing some intense price negotiations he shipped it the next day and delivery was on time as posted by FedEx. He put up with my 2646 questions and answered all my concerns. A+ seller and transaction. My only complaint is he did not inform me how awesome and loud this thing is! Thanks red13si I am so in the dog house with the wife now. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

·
Bluestar's winch!!
8,762 Posts
In addition to this thread, there is an iTrader plugin on the site that was setup but nobody uses it. Per request from the staff of the site, I put together a quick video. Figured I'd share it since it was something the staff was pushing to get put into the site per many user requests about a year to a year and a half ago but seems like nobody uses the feature at all. Maybe this helps. That's the end my shameless plug.

41 - 60 of 77 Posts