9th Gen Civic Forum banner

61 - 77 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Bought a Buddy Club short shifter from dethklok1. Easy transaction, tracking #, product as described, and fast on the shipping. No bs from from that guy. Respectable and easy to deal with.:eusa_clap:

·
Registered
1,571 Posts
Props going out to red13si he sold me his Injen axel back exhaust. After doing some intense price negotiations he shipped it the next day and delivery was on time as posted by FedEx. He put up with my 2646 questions and answered all my concerns. A+ seller and transaction. My only complaint is he did not inform me how awesome and loud this thing is! Thanks red13si I am so in the dog house with the wife now. I would recommend this seller to anyone.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Oh look! I didn't even know I was here 😆

·
Registered
171 Posts
Props to team3d for the crazy fast start to finish transaction on a tie bar. Looks good, man. Cheers!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Purchased the hood bra from mustbeballin, everything went great 100% recommended

·
Registered
3,847 Posts
I received my front sway bar from Paletero_Man last night. Everything went smooth with the seller! I would recommend him to anyone. He almost got me in trouble with the wife though. He shipped the sway bar in an Invidia box and my wife was like "WTF you already have an exhaust, why did you buy another!?!?" I told her because she keeps complaining about me buying car parts that I have resorted to buying used parts to save money! She understood and was happy with that.

·
I Need A Vacation
13,117 Posts
I received my front sway bar from Paletero_Man last night. Everything went smooth with the seller! I would recommend him to anyone. He almost got me in trouble with the wife though. He shipped the sway bar in an Invidia box and my wife was like "WTF you already have an exhaust, why did you buy another!?!?" I told her because she keeps complaining about me buying car parts that I have resorted to buying used parts to save money! She understood and was happy with that.
Happy to hear all worked out for you in the end lol.

·
Registered
365 Posts
I'm glad everything worked out and that you are happy with your purchase!

·
Registered
128 Posts
So far I've made 3 transactions with members on here. All pleasant.

GHOSTMONKY:
Great Seller, nice guy, and threw in a few freebies. He was very open to questions about the product. I purchased an 8th gen axle-back that he modified to fit the R18 (for when I had it) it worked great and looked great.

stugguts:
Biggest purchase - He offered a deal that I couldn't refuse and managed to fit and impressive amount of items into one box and have them arrive OK. He responded to all my impatient PMs. Great seller.

delsoldon:
Purchased a blox shift knob from him and it arrived by the time I PM'd him! really quick shipping and a great price. Recommended Seller.

·
Registered
92 Posts
DWils the flash pro I received from you is amazing . I was expecting an old beat up flash pro but I received I nearly perfect condition flash pro. Shipping was fast, only took one day. Will for sure buy from him again. Looking forward for future purchases 😄

·
Baned
8,521 Posts
DWils the flash pro I received from you is amazing . I was expecting an old beat up flash pro but I received I nearly perfect condition flash pro. Shipping was fast, only took one day.
Thanks! All those who scoffed at the "high" price definitely missed out.I think the only way it could have been faster was for me to drive it to you myself! Please leave seller feedback of you haven't already and thanks if you have.

·
Registered
702 Posts
I just wanted to give a shout out to ysutarko, This person sold me a K&N stock filter.
Everything is just the way he/she said it would be.
Good Price, they were patient with me even though i wanted many, many updates. :wigglesmiley:

I would buy for this person again without a second thought :woowoo:

Thanks again

61 - 77 of 77 Posts